ACCREDITATION IS NOW OPEN
The accreditation process for the IAAF World Indoor Championships Birmingham 2018 will be handled online.
Accreditation registration opened on 11 December 2017.
The accreditation deadline is 15 February 2018.
Accreditation codes are required to access the registration website. These can be obtained in the following ways:
- National Press and Photographers: Will receive the Accreditation Access Codes through UK Athletics
- International Press and Photographers: Accreditation access codes will be distributed through the IAAF Member Federations. Applications should be made to the national federation of the country where the headquarters of the media organisation you represent is located.
- International Agencies: Will receive the Accreditation Access Codes directly from the IAAF.
- Non-Rights Holders: Will receive the link to the Broadcasters Accreditation System which will be operational in the first half of January 2018. All interested Non-Rights Holders are kindly requested to email email@example.com
- Broadcasters: Will receive the link to the Broadcast Accreditation System which will be operational in the first half of January 2018. Further communication will be sent to rights holders in due course.
Once you have your Accreditation Access Code, you will be able to access the IAAF online Accreditation Registration System.
Upon registration you will be able to:
- Apply for accreditation
- Request visa invitation letters
- Submit accommodation requests
- Upload travel details and documentation
For any queries regarding media accreditation, please contact the Media Operations team at firstname.lastname@example.org